Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top 3....

If I had to chose my top three favorite comfort foods I would chose, ice cream, pasta and choclate. I am ranking them in accordance to taste, their time to cook, and how easy it is to find them. To begin with ice cream is one of the best comfort foods, it is not only delicious but has a great texture. It takes no effort at all, all you have to do is go to any grocery store or corner store and dig in with a spoon. Ice cream is surely a delightful experience; only it's cool creamy silk like texture can brighten my rainiest day. Second of all, pasta is definitly my food choice when I want to take a break from eating healthy and exercising. Nothing feels like the comfort I get from indulging in a plate full of spaghetti and tomato sauce mixed with herbs and garlic. It only takes about 25 minutes to throw together and no matter where I go I am usually bound to run into a place that sells pasta and tomatoes. Last but definitly not least is chocolate. No matter what day of the week it is choclate is always a must. Wether it be a handful of chocolate almonds or a milk chocolate bar, it will without a doubt make me feel amazing. It's cheap and accessable enough that not only can I eat it as a comfort food but even as a treat on any given day. These three foods are deliciously comforting and always seem to find me when I need a bit of a break.

1 comment:

  1. Well written! What I like about your 'Top 3....' list is that your choices are described in detail, and that they all have direct relation to your criteria. I agree completely that spaghetti with tomato sauce is a very comforting food indeed, as I really enjoy it myself. As well, your ending statement is used in an effective way for wrapping up the post. Again, good job!

    ReplyDelete