Friday, September 11, 2009

Superpowers

Ever since I was a child I have always wanted to be able to teleport myself to different places. Can you imagine that as a superpower? You could be anywhere whenever you wanted within a matter of seconds. The world would be completely different. There would be no use of airplanes or other methods of transportation and the police wouldn't be the number one person to go to for a crime, it would be me. My superpower would definitely be the handiest tool for crime fighting. I would be able to teleport myself from different places so quickly, which would result in me saving more people. As well, when most crimes are commited, thieves always escape before the cops arrive. With teleporting myself to where the thieves were, there wouldn't be any need for a car chase and the criminals would be caught red handed. Also,without a car chase the roads would be much safer because there would be less speeding. Criminals would think twice before robbing someone because they would know they could be caught in the act.

On top of all that can you imagine having the power to be anywhere at any given time? Imagine being on top of the Eiffel Tower one minute and then on the beaches of Hawaii. You could accomplish so much more in life because there would be alot more time on your hands. Traveling the world could be done within a day. I could teleport myself to a early morning jog in Central Park and then off to a day full of skiing, ending with a relaxing evening watching the sunset off the ocean. Life would be completely different. The amount of money a person would save would be countless. All the money spent on cars, gas, and traveling could go to other causes such as helping the needy. This would also mean less work and more time to have fun. Teleporting would be the most thrilling superpower; I could be anywhere I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment